Paying up to £33,000
IT Graduate Programme (2018/2019 Graduates) -Finance Sector- Central London – £33,000
Are you looking for your dream 1st job in IT after graduating in the summer of 2019? Or are you a 2018 graduate with a year in the industry looking for your next challenge? Are you passionate about working in the Finance sector?
Our exclusive client is looking for a bright, passionate IT/Computer Science graduate who would be excited about the prospect of taking on a challenging and rewarding tech associate position within a wealth management firm.
As a Technology Associate, you will develop the foundation to become successful in a career in financial technology. Working as part of a dynamic team focused on delivering cutting edge solutions to business problems, successful candidates will gain an in-depth understanding of the investment management industry and the technology that drives investment decisions, portfolio analysis, trading, and client engagement.
As a vital member of the IT team, the successful candidate will perform a Systems Analyst role with the following responsibilities.
– Handle production incidents including incident communication
– Determine the root cause of the issue and the appropriate corrective actions
– Monitor the health of applications and infrastructure and investigate changes in application performance
– Investigate data quality issues and work with data producers to improve the efficacy and efficiency of data controls
– Build and share expertise in applications and the business needs that they serve
– Look for opportunities to create reusable solutions to common problems
– Improve the scalability of support by analysing support activity and eliminating manual tasks
oStay current with evolving technology and industry trends to ensure continuous improvement of systems and applications
The ideal candidate must have excellent technical, time management and communication skills. Specific requirements include:
– Undergraduate degree with a concentration in technology or finance preferred
– Experience in at least one of the following areas:
– Systems analysis, including requirements gathering, user stories and test planning
– Software engineering, including design patterns and programming
– Business analysis, including critically analysing business processes and using technical skills to propose solutions and enhancements
– Application support, including triage of events, incident management and user communication
– Demonstrated interest in finance and the financial markets
– Detail-oriented and ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
– Ability to learn new concepts and subjects quickly
– Aptitude for solving complex technical or functional problems
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
You will be working for the world’s largest independent investment management firms. With US$1 trillion in assets under management as of September 2017. They serve as a trusted advisor to institutional clients and mutual fund sponsors in over 50 countries.
They offer innovative investment solutions, which are built on the strength of proprietary, independent research and span nearly all segments of the global capital markets, including; equity, fixed income, multi-asset and alternative strategies. They are well known for highly rewarding their employees, and on top of the 33k starting salary, you will have access to their fantastic benefits schemes.
On top of the highly competitive salary of £33k, you will receive access to a host of company benefits.
-Regular salary reviews
-Competitive bonus scheme
-15% non-contributory pension scheme
-2-week training program in their HQ – all expenses paid/fly business class
-Bupa private medical and dental care
-25 days holiday + 2 non-bank holiday days when the office is closed in May and September
HOW TO APPLY
This is an opportunity not to be missed, if you think you’re the right graduate for the role then give Sophie a call on 0207 426 9831 or send your CV to email@example.com.