Paying up to £30,000
Junior Technical Consultant – Financial Software Consultancy – City of London – £25,000 – £35,000 p.a
Are you a recent graduate looking to start a career within IT, working alongside some of the world’s biggest banks?
A Junior Technical Consultant is needed to join a small team providing software solutions for large financial institutions. You will be involved in all areas of the business, with plenty of opportunities to learn new technologies from the talented and experienced IT team.
You would be expected to work both on your own, and as part of a team, getting involved in multiple projects both on and off-client site. While working, you will be involved in implementing, configuring and migrating software, dependent on client requirements.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Information Technology degree (or related discipline) – 2:1 or above.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Adaptability and eagerness to learn.
· An aptitude for understanding IT systems and highly technical solutions.
· Excellent listening and discovery-process skills.
· An ability to map technical solutions to customer needs/business objectives.
· Demonstrable experience of working with SQL.
· Demonstrable relationship building skills with the ability to network at a professional level.
· Excellent technical and fault finding skills.
· Have an excellent academic record from GCSE onwards.
· You will possess a natural communication style and the ability to work within a team.
· Knowledge of C# / ASP.Net – Highly desirable.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a software product and consultancy company, based in Bank, Central London, who specialises in creating web and application software for the financial sector. They pride themselves in building trustworthy, long term relationships with top clients in banking and finance, ensuring that the software they provide is of excellent quality. They are a relaxed company who want their employees to share in its success!
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience with a discretionary bonus as well as a great holiday package. You will also join as a part of a close-night, fun and friendly team, with regular team days/nights out.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in the role, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV or call 020 3540 9427 to discuss in further detail.