Paying up to £60,000
My Client provides trusted financial intelligence for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
Their online subscription services provide a seamless view of the past, present and future of the global pharmaceutical market in a single, standardised platform. Their independent editorial team provides thought-provoking news and insights into the current and future developments in the industry. They have been a trusted partner to industry-leading organisations for over 20 years.
The role will be to join a flourishing web development team. The individual will help the team execute a technology transformation project, transitioning a successful ASP.NET Web Forms website to an ASP.NET Core MVC platform, along with working on new products using Angular.
The successful candidate will be advising, coding and assisting with system architecture.
· Follow and improve the software development processes, direct and in-direct, aligned to department strategy.
· Adhere to requirements from testing and project management processes.
· Implementing code.
· To provide appropriate, coherent system notes and procedures as necessary, for the safe, efficient development of my client’s software programs.
· Provision of estimates for work and sticking to deadlines.
· Ensure all events are communicated and demonstrated.
· To provide support for users so that they can use my client’s software effectively.
The Web Developer is responsible for the following activities:
· Develop detailed specifications which enable the definition of software deliverables and timelines, for work requests.
· Determine appropriate architecture and other technical solutions and make relevant recommendations.
· Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
· 5 years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
· 3 years of minimum Programming experience using C#
· 3 years minimum working with ASP.NET MVC
· Working with ASP.NET Core 2.0
· Working with ASP.NET Web Forms
The Tech Stack
· ASP.NET 3.5/4.0/4.5
· ASP.NET MVC 3/4/5/6
· Gulp or Grunt
· Less or Sass
· HTML5, CSS3
· Visual Studio 2015/2017
· MSTest or NUnit
· Angular or blazer
Opportunities like this do not last forever, if you feel this role is fitting for your next career move then do not hesitate to contact me on 020 3540 9441, or you can drop me an email to kawsarM@JITR.co.uk.